Hi Các bạn
Update thông tin về khai manifest hàng xuất đi China từ CMA nhé, các bạn chứng từ chú ý về cut off SI và amendment time để tránh chi phí phát sinh nhé.
CCAM regulation will be fully implemented in SHANGHAI port on the 28th June 2014 (date of arrival of vessels in Shanghai). Customs will require submission of EDI declaration 24 Hours prior loading of the cargo in POL or PTS against the voyage entering in Chinese waters.
There will be no grace period, we ask you to strictly comply with the rule as from now in order to avoid blocking of cargo at destination and customs fines.
In order to handle customs responses and time differences, please find below details for revised Final Shipping Instruction (Final SI) cut-off time, details required to be shown on SI for CCAM declaration.
• Standard Final S/I timetable for cargo to/transit Shanghai on Direct Service from Vietnam
Final S/I submission : 36 hours prior to vessel’s arrival.
B/L amendment : 27 hours prior to vessel’s arrival.
• Standard Final S/I timetable for cargo to/transit Shanghai via Feeder vessel
Final S/I submission: one working day (8 working hours) prior to feeder vessel’s
B/L amendment: within sailing date of the feeder vessel.
The details of Submission Fee and effective voyages are indicated as below:
China Customs Advance Manifest (CCAM)
Effective date: June 28th, 2014 (arrival date of Shanghai)
Quantum: USD30 per bill of lading, and USD40 per amendment after filing the first submission.
Please refer to the detail as enclosed flyer.
Hi các bạn- đây là thông báo của OOCL về update khai manifest hàng xuất đi China nhé
China’s 24 hour Advance Manifest Regulation Update- Shanghai
Further to our previous Customer Advisories issued on China’s 24 hour Advance Manifest Regulation, we would like to update the latest announcement from Shanghai Customs who advised the advance manifest submission will be mandatory for all China import cargoes that are discharged or transshipped at Shanghai port with effect from 3rd June 2014, thereafter Do Not Load (DNL) and Do Not Unload (DNU) messages may be issued at the discretion of Customs.
To comply with the regulation, OOCL will submit the advance manifest for all applicable shipments at least 24 hours before loading onto the vessel bound for Shanghai from 3rd June 2014 onwards.
Hence, OOCL respectfully request our customers to provide complete and accurate shipping instructions before the documentation cutoff time in each loading region. This information will be published on our website and also available in our Booking Acknowledgements/Confirmations document.
Complete customs declaration information includes below mandatory information but not limited to:
1. Voyage Number
2. Vessel Name
3. Bill Of Lading Number
4. Measurement Of Cargo
5. Port Of Loading
6. Payment Method For Ocean Freight (Prepaid or Collect)
7. Total Number Of Packages
8. Type of Packages
9. Total Gross Weight Of Cargo Including Packaging But Excluding Container Tare Weight
10. Name of Consignee
11. Complete Street Address Or P.O. Box Number Of Consignee
12. Name Of Shipper
13. Complete Street Address Or P.O. Box Number Of Shipper
14. Name of Notify Party (This is mandatory if consignee is “To Order”.)
15. Complete Street Address Or P.O. Box Number Of Notify Party (This is mandatory if consignee is “To Order”.)
16. Name Of Contact Person For Dangerous Cargo (This is mandatory when such commodity is being shipped.)
17. Contact Number Of Contact Person For Dangerous Cargo (This is mandatory when such commodity is being shipped.)
18. Container Number
19. Container Size And Type
20. Seal Numbers For All Seals Affixed To Containers
21. Type Of Packages Per Commodity Item
22. Number Of Packages Per Commodity Item
23. Cargo Description
24. Gross Weight Per Commodity Item
25. UNDG Number for Dangerous Cargo (This is mandatory when such commodity is being shipped.)
26. Marks And Numbers
OOCL will keep you updated on the latest developments about implementation of the regulation.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service representative.